Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

After becoming the subject of international ridicule and scorn, and embarassing the University of Missouri, teacher who sought 'muscle' to block journalist apologizes


And I'm sure it was sincere...
The University of Missouri assistant professor roundly criticized for trying to block a journalist from filming an encampment during protests on campus Monday has apologized. 
"I have reached out to the journalists involved to offer my sincere apologies and to express regret over my actions," Melissa Click, who is an associate professor of communications, said in a statement Tuesday.

Click was seen on widely-circulated video telling a journalist Monday that he could not film an encampment, which was part of a protest that resulted in university president Tim Wolfe resigning over the handling of racial incidents on campus.
Click at one point asked others, "Hey, who wants to help me get this reporter out of here? I need some muscle over here."...

No comments: