Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Thursday, July 7, 2011

British Labour leader Ed Miliband needs more time to recover from lobotomy

The leader of Britain's Labour party gave the strangest responses I've ever seen in an interview. He keeps repeating the same monotonous, pre-programmed answer to each different question he receives about civic strikes in England.

I thought this was some sort of a joke video that someone had assembled to make him look silly, but it's dead real.




h/t Small Dead Animals

2 comments:

Oakley Sunglasses said...

Hey! I visit your site regularly, but your blog doesn’t load on my Ipad. Could your firewall block my IP? Many thanks!

Richard K said...

Hi Oakley!

Thanks for being a regular! Unfortunately, this isn't my area of expertise, but I don't believe a firewall on my end would block a website anywhere else.

It might have something to do with your browser. I assume you're using Safari for ipad? have you tried firefox? I've noticed some irregularities that blogger has with the most recent version of IE, but older ones work fine.