Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Monday, June 27, 2016

Gay activists to march in Swedish Muslim ghetto


...“I’m going to go to Sweden in a couple of weeks and lead the parade in Sweden through the Muslim ghetto,” he announced. “A year ago, Swedish authorities told a gay march off for being too unnecessarily provocative for marching through a Muslim area. Now to my mind, the point of gay pride was always to be brave and defiant in the face of hateful social conservatism, right? I thought that was it. That’s what they’re doing.

“So I’m going to go and I’m going to be there in Sweden in a couple of weeks and march through this heavily Muslim area to remind people, and I hope it will remind people in Europe at least, what the problem is today,” he announced...

No comments: