Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Monday, December 16, 2013

One of The Toronto Star's menopause trio goes mental

(via Twitter)
That would be both male and female menopause.

I can think of no other reason for the idiotic histrionics that The Toronto Star's columnists Christopher Hume, Heather Mallick and Rosie DiManno routinely put into print.

There's more fallout from the preposterous lawsuit a Toronto Star reporter is launching against Rob Ford and Vision TV following Conrad Black's interview of the mayor. In today's al Starzeera, in response to this column by Conrad Black in the National Post, DiManno has again gone off the deep end:
Mrs. Conrad Black is the most gorgeous septuagenarian on the planet.

And, while hardly a kitten with a whip any longer, Barbara Amiel remains quite the dominatrix in print, a polished writer who can stick a stiletto heel into any subject’s jugular. A far better wordsmith than her husband, too. Indeed, Black isn’t even the best writer from among her five spouses.

I mention the Baroness only because hubby has specifically accused me of not appreciating her timeless beauty. I do. And maybe at some future date, Amiel can give me the name of her plastic surgeon.

2 comments:

gama said...

I'm afraid Rosie it will take more than the skill of a plastic surgeon to enhance your feminine wiles, a lobotomy accompanied by a full-face-veil might give you a fighting chance !

Kathy Shaidle said...


She always wears a "funky," menopausal I-don't-have-to-care-anymore! giant earring in her photo.

It's like her trademark. If you're the kind of person, male or female, who needs or wants a lame "trademark" like that, then that tells me all I need to know. It's like a person who gives themselves a nickname.