Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Adolf Hitler admirer upset Capilano University turfed him as Buddhist meditation instructor

A Vancouver resident who expresses admiration for Adolf Hitler and the Nazis on YouTube says he’s been “fired” by Capilano University as a continuing-education instructor.

Brian Ruhe taught courses on “Mindfulness Meditation for Stress Reduction” and “Buddhist Philosophy and Vipassana Meditation” at the North Vancouver campus as recently as February...
Ruhe also put out a video titled, "UFO Energy Secrets Suppressed by Jewish Power"

My friend Zoldar from Ceti Gamma 3 says this guy is nuts. Zoldar says there's no way the UFO aliens would trust me with their energy secrets.



h/t Jon Kay
"I'm not giving you my energy secrets!
However, I'll trade you a shiny space rock
for another bagel and lox"

No comments: