Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Friday, August 14, 2015

This seems like a totally reasonable fatwa to me


A married man who believes his wife to be ugly may take cannabis before having sexual relations with her, according to a new fatwa from a Salafi Moroccan imam...

It's not like we don't have the same tradition over here.

Which reminds me of an old joke:

A guy is sitting at a bar. He's had a couple of drinks and the bartender asks him if he wants another.

The man at the bar takes out his wallet, opens it, closes it, then says, "Yeah, I'll have another."

After that drink is finished, and the bartender asks him if he wants a refill, the man goes through the same process of first opening and looking at his wallet.

After this goes on a few times, the bartender finally asks, "Why do you keep looking at the inside flap of your wallet every time I ask you if you want another drink?"

The man answers: "I've got a picture of my wife inside. When she starts to look good, I know I've had enough."

No comments: