Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Donald Trump's campaign manager assaults Brietbart's Michelle Fields when she asks a question he doesn't like


Michelle Fields: In Her Own Words

Addressing the gathered reporters and the nation at large, Trump was in an especially jovial mood Tuesday night. The networks just declared he had won the Mississippi Republican primary and, during his speech, that he won Michigan Republican primary as well.

I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action. 

Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken. 

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground... 

See also:

Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski links to poll with Clinton defeating Trump in FL and OH

No comments: