Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Crappy actress Kristen Stewart threatens to sue old comedienne Joan Rivers


Kristen Stewart probably won't be waiting in line to purchase a copy of Joan Rivers' new book, "Diary of a Mad Diva."
Stewart reportedly moved to take legal action against Rivers over a passage in the comedian's book about the actress' affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. In her book, which is due out next month, Rivers wrote: "Many stars only do one thing well. Of course, the best one-trick-pony is Kristen Stewart, who got a whole career by being able to juggle a director's balls."
"I am now being sued by Kristen Stewart," Rivers told a TMZ cameraman. "She obviously didn't read our disclaimer, which says it's a comedy book. I can't wait to get her into court because I'm gonna get a puppet and I want her to show me on the puppet where she thinks I claim she touched her director. I am looking forward to it."

More Hollywood gossipy links HERE

No comments: