Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Palestinians celebrate terrorist attack on innocents on public bus in Tel Aviv



Liel Suissa, an 8th grader from Bat Yam, was on his way to his new high school Wendesday morning, when a Palestinian terrorist armed with a knife began to attack people on the number 40 bus in central Tel Aviv. 

"The terrorist suddenly began stabbing," the 13-year-old recalled. "We all ran back. Most people came flying towards me.

"I was sitting on the bus and I heard people shouting. The terrorist had suddenly gone to the driver and stabbed him. He was shouting things, but I couldn't hear clearly. I saw him stab the driver, and I ran to the back with the others to get away from him. He approached us, I broke the window and got out."...

 Plus:  'I am knife' sweeps Twitter as people PRAISE Palestinian who stabbed 11 people on Israeli bus

No comments: