EYE ON A CRAZY PLANET
A man who police say went into the wrong home in error won’t be charged with the break-and-enter at Justin Trudeau’s Rockcliffe Park home earlier this month.
Police said Tuesday the man, a 19-year-old Ottawa resident, came forward to police when he saw the surveillance video released publicly after the break-in on Aug. 16.
“A thorough investigation has determined no charges should be laid,” an Ottawa police news release said. “A satisfactory amount of evidence shows the person entered the wrong home in error.”
Post a Comment