A new report written by Tom Quiggan, a senior researcher at Carleton University's Canadian Centre of Intelligence and Security Studies, details some of the extent of the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration of North American institutions and society. The Brotherhood is a pro-terror, jihadist, Islamist organization. Among the reports main findings are:
- Canada has a significant presence of Muslim Brotherhood adherent individuals and organizations. Their values and actions are frequently the antithesis of the Canadian Constitution, values and law. Despite statements to the contrary, the Muslim Brotherhood considers itself above local laws and national constitutions.
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s use of settlement and the “process of civilization jihad” has proven effective. The long term aim is to globally impose a virulent form of political Islam to the exclusion of other faiths or systems.
- Internationally, the Muslim Brotherhood is realigning under pressure as old alliances crumble and opportunities arise. An aggressive posture is re-emerging which has used extensive political violence in the past.
- The policy and process of denial is deeply rooted in the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Muslim Brotherhood adherent groups should not be given governmental accreditation, access to public grants nor should they have charity status.
- Canada’s stance against Muslim Brotherhood adherent organizations in recent years has been more aggressive than the USA, especially in financial areas.
More on this and links to the report are available at Blazing Cat Fur
Plus here's an informative talk about the nature of terrorism by Tom Quiggan:
Related: On Memorial Day, Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood-linked CAIR acts as a 5th column in America