Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monica Lewinsky comes clean-ish in Vanity Fair

 
Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.” ...
Well don't we all... 
...She also says that, when news of her affair with Clinton broke in 1998, not only was she arguably the most humiliated person in the world, but, “thanks to the Drudge Report, I was also possibly the first person whose global humiliation was driven by the Internet.” Her current goal, she says, “is to get involved with efforts on behalf of victims of online humiliation and harassment and to start speaking on this topic in public forums.”
On the other hand, not saving a presidential jizz-stained dress and bragging about it to one of your unsavory buddies might have helped...

No comments: