Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A University of Toronto Student is dismayed that his student union is run my Marxist creeps

From the University of Toronto Student's Union's Facebook page

From Matthew Lau in Macleans:
When I attended my first student union meeting at the University of Toronto last February, I knew that many students involved in campus politics are radical leftists so I was unsurprised when those present passed motions endorsing the Aboriginal movement Idle No More and to lobby the provincial government to ban unpaid internships, in which students freely choose to participate.

But when the University of Toronto Students’ Union (UTSU) published a statement endorsing Idle No More and sent a letter to the Ministry of Labour calling for a ban on unpaid placements, they claimed to represent 46,000 University of Toronto students and that is simply not true. Many students have no opinion on these issues, while many others, like me, are strongly opposed.

More HERE

No comments: