Featured Post

How To Deal With Gaza After Hamas

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hell has frozen over: al Starzeera publishes a pro-Rob Ford editorial

Now that their Rob Ford video was eaten by the Loch Ness Monster and their best efforts to get rid of Ford have only resulted in half of Toronto being convinced that The Star is made up of pathological liars, they may have finally recognized the writing on the wall.

But I doubt it will last.
Since 2010, a common cry from some of my anti-Ford friends has been, “It’s not my Toronto, anymore!” Sure it is. When Miller was mayor I never thought it wasn’t “my Toronto.” I just thought it was my Toronto run by a grandstanding incompetent. 
And this is what those who want Ford gone have never understood: their inability to admit that Miller was a disaster and that Smitherman or Chow would be more of the same.

h/t  The Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Richard, Rondi I think is about right wing as you can get living Downtown ?? I read her site regularly.
http://www.rondiadamson.ca/index.php?option=com_user&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5yb25kaWFkYW1zb24uY2Ev
JoeFrmEdm